HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Western Australia dating - Stare at my ass in my thong

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rockhamp

PostSubject: Western Australia dating - Stare at my ass in my thong   Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:26 am

Darwin dating - Hit me from the back all night My name is Dominique LEIGH Iím looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. Launceston dating Tamworth free online dating Mandurah dating Tasmania free online dating Canberra-Queanbeyan dating I like for whoever I'm with to devote a great bit of their time to me. I am a very fafectionate person. I like to cuddle and do all good things of that sort. I enjoy going out but I also like to stay in sometimes and be close to the one I adore the most but the only problem with that is, is that he hasn't found me yet. im lookin for a single man who is interrested in the same as me...someone who is open, free minded.....someone who will surprise me every day...someone who is faithful and honest but yet respectful. contact me for pics. I love life so much. I'm a very outgoing person and I have a wonderful personality. I'm looking for a long-term relatiopnship. I'm to the ponit in my life where I'm done partying and having fun I want to find a great guy to settle down with and raise a family. I'm looking for a man that can make me laugh when i'm sad and smile when i'm down. I like chilling with cool down to earth people.I like to have fun and have a good time in bed. I dislike someone that is fake and a pretender. If you can be real I cant talk to you. If thats u hit me up! Hey guys just looking to see whats out there. Sick of dirtbags want a real man who knows how to treat a lady and please her in bed. I love being kinky would like to meet somebody who is into the same. I guess thats about all for now if you want to know anything else just ask. I am a fun outgoing person with alot of personality. I like to work, go to the gym, and enjoy time with friends and family. I would like to meet someone that knows what they want in life....so I decided to join, to see whats out there! If there is anything you would like to know, just ask!
Back to top Go down

Western Australia dating - Stare at my ass in my thong
Page 1 of 1